Between the Camargue and Alpilles areas, near Arles and the Luma Foundation, and benefiting from easy autoroute access, this elegant 18th century property with numerous outbuildings is set in 28 hectares of peaceful grounds.
Formerly run as an equestrian activity, it has been beautifully renovated by a renowned architect in keeping with the local architecture. Offering both function rooms and accommodation, it would be ideal for a hotel or gite activity.
The ensemble includes a 870 square meter main mansion, a 120 square meter caretaker’s lodge, a 50 square meter annex, a 63 square meter orangery, and 215 square meters of stables and garages. It also features a riding school, a saddlery and a rotunda. The grounds feature majestic plane trees.
Built in: 1700
Approximate Square Meters :
Lot Acres: 37.5